vakbarát verzió

AKADÁLYMENTES

Elektronikus ügyfélszolgálat és on- line szolgáltatások elérése a kövekező oldalon: 
.

Képeslapküldő

Képeslap küldő
 
 

topicalities

Hirdetmény

2014-09-29 10:29:12
Bursa Hungarica 2015: Visegrád Város Önkormányzata csatlakozott a meghirdetett pályázati feltételek mellett a hátrányos szociális helyzetű felsőoktatási hallgatók illetőleg felsőoktatási tanulmányokat kezdő fiatalok támogatására létrehozott Bursa Hungarica Felsőoktatási Önkormányzati Ösztöndíjpályázat 2015. évi fordulójához.

more .

Galéria

newsletter

Tourism

 
The Citadel

The Citadel

The Citadel (Fellegvár) and the Lower Castle The Visegrád double castle system is one of the castles built by Béla IV recognizing the consequences of the Mongol invasion. The fortress preserved its significance until the Turkish invasions. The Citadel had a multifunctional role: it was protecting the valley of the Danube, it was controlling the main commerical route between Buda and Esztergom, and also served as a custom’s house. The fortress consisted of two parts. more .

The Royal Palace

The Royal Palace

The history of the Palace stretches back to the times when Charles Robert moved the royal court to Visegrád in 1323, and started constructions in town. The first records of the building are fairly bad: according to the Illustrated Chronicle, Felicián Zách attacked the royal family here. During the reign of Charles Robert only a few  residential biuldings were built, and an area was constructed to host knight tournaments, which was  occasionally used by the King as well. more .

Görgey House

The legendary General of the War for Freedom, Artúr Görgey spent his last decades in the house number 5 Fő Street. Already during his life the debates about his judgement started, as lot of people agreed with the accusation of Kossuth and considered him as a betrayer. These people often organized protests in front of his house and were throwing stones at the house. These activities put Görgey through the hoop, who died in 1916. more .

Sibrik Hill

Sibrik Hill

Near Visegrád we can find numerous remains of the `limes` protecting the province of Pannonia. Among these the most important are the remains of the Roman camp on the 176-metre high Sibrik Hill. The fortification was built in the 320s under the reign of Constantin I. The base of the building was deltoid-shaped and the fortification was protected by towers. more .